Wednesday, March 5, 2008

OHSAA Playoffs at Cintas

Great Division 1 basketball playoff games scheduled for tonight at Cintas Center. Princeton versus St. Xavier at 6:15 and Withrow versus Huber Heights Wayne to follow. I try and catch high school tournament action when I can and tonight I will be able to attend. Of course we all know about Yancy Gates and I look forward to seeing him in person again. But there will be plenty of other D1 talent on the floor tonight with Gibler and Loesing from St. X already being committed to Loyola (IL) and Wofford respectively. Chris Grimes, Anthony McBride, and Troy Long from Withrow may all have legitimate D1 dreams too. I am not sure of the talent at Huber Heights Wayne but given their record I am sure there will be some head turners. Princeton has some great athletes too and I will be pulling for them and their departed coach Bill Brewer to win tonight.

No comments: