Sunday, March 16, 2008

Honey, I'm home!

You must be thinking that I have been absent for the last few weeks because the Bearcats have been so dismal. While this wouldn't be a bad guess since it might have been the case had the actual reason not happened. 

 I had been without a pc at home for a while(almost a year) mostly because I'm a cheap bastard and I had been waiting for a good deal. Trolling craigslist, ebay, circuit city's outlet, you name a place to get a cheap pc I was there. During this time I had been using my pc at work for all surfing and other computery(word?) needs. Well apparently so had a lot of people and it was becoming an issue with our server and our productivity so they put the kibosh on all personal use of our pc's(short for personal computers ironically). 

Well that put one hell of an obstacle between me and the shoutout so I sped up my search and settled on a used mac(wife's preference). It's not perfect but it'll work. Now if I can only figure out how to work this damned thing....


No comments: