Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Josh Headed to France

I have learned that Josh Duncan has signed a one year contract to play with the French team Pau-Orthez. That team has featured current NBA players Boris Diaw and Mikeal Petrus. Hopefully he will continue to develop and again I think Duncan with continued hard work and skill improvement can play in the league one day.

At the recent Alumni Steak Fry on campus Sean Miller reported that Romain Sato is making more money playing overseas than he could playing in the NBA currently. I remember Romain being fluent in something like 13 languages (ok slight exaggeration but you get the point). I think it is every American born basketball player's dream to play in the 'League' though and I think Josh will land there one day. Good luck Josh.

No comments: