Monday, September 28, 2009

X- Gonzaga Ink Deal

Tom Eiser (XU Sports Information Director) is confirming a home/home series with the Gonzaga Bulldogs. The Muskies travel out to Washington for the first one next season. As good as the 2009-2010 schedule looks, 2010-2011 is even better. I like getting Wake Forest and Florida at home. I also like Xavier playing in season tournaments that feature teams like UCONN and North Carolina.

Can't wait for the season to start. I have decided to write previews of each A10 team in the order they finished last season. That way I don't embarass myself with 'predictions' on where they finish up in March 2010.

Any one else see what Nancy Zimpher did to the Binghamton Bearcats? Does she not like the 'Bearcat' nickname? Actually I think Kevin Broadus has a reputation for renegade recruits. Tiki Mayben getting busted for selling crack cocaine just tore the lid off of everything. Shortly after the Mayben arrest Broadus let 6 other players go (including Rutgers transfer Corey Chandler) without citing a reason. I guess Kev wants to show Nancy he has seen the error of his ways. Too funny and ironic to pass up without commenting on.

No comments: